The Round Table on Black History Month is a non-profit organization that promotes activities highlighting both the history and the contemporary situation of Black communities in Quebec.
- To develop promotional tools as part of Black History Month
- To disseminate information relating to Black History Month
- To publicise events/activities held during Black History Month
- To help and support organizations, individuals, and institutions wishing to become involved in Black History Month
- To develop a framework, in keeping with the spirit of Black History Month, for community leaders working on challenges within Black communities in the social, economic, cultural, and educational sectors(^^)
- To devise programming, specific to Black History Month, that underlines the social, cultural, educational, institutional, and economic challenges faced by Black communities